Please join us!
Membership in your local chapter of the has many benefits including:
- Network with the greater San Diego midwifery community about jobs, preceptorships, and midwifery happenings.
- Support and encourage the interests, concerns, and professional achievements of our members and students.
- Promote positive public relations.
- Political action on the local, state, and national level on issues that impact the health of women and children.
- CEUs and other educational opportunities.
To become a member of your local Chapter, please fill out and send in the Membership Form.
Although participation by everyone is welcome and very much appreciated, only membership in the California Nurse-Midwives Association gives you the opportunity to become a full, voting member of your local Chapter. Remember that membership in the California Nurse-Midwives Association is included with your membership in the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM). For your convenience, we have included an ACNM membership form.